CHP Legal has operated from Milan and London since 2010 and offers a wide range of legal services in the insurance field to Insurers and Insurance Intermediaries.
Thanks both to a deep knowledge of the insurance industry, in particular that of the Lloyd’s market, and to its own multi-functional online portal, CHP Legal is a guarantee in terms of efficiency and cost containment.
CHP Legal “Lloyd’s Approved DCA” (Delegated Claims Administrator)
Since 2010 CHP Legal delivers a highly specialised, no-nonsense handling of claims, attaching to risks underwritten by Insurers for the Italian and International markets.
CHP Legal, “Lloyd’s Approved DCA”, handles both complex losses and lower value/high volume claims, with the right team and the right processes to support Insurers in the management and administration of all classes of commercial lines claims:
- First priority set as maintaining fluid communication with all parties throughout the life cycle of the claim
- Dedicated Team of Loss Adjusters for each class of claims: Medical Malpractice, Professional Indemnity, Public Officials, Architects/Engineers, D&O, General Liability, Property, Pecuniary Cover, Personal Accident, Legal Costs
- Strictest criteria for choosing and managing the panel of experts and lawyers: professionality, competence, tutoring and continuous updating
- Claims reporting bordereau provided to Insurers on a regular basis
- Increased level of services, including representation before courts and debt recoveries
- Own IT platform and a paperless “cradle to the grave” process accessible to all Stakeholders: Insurers, Loss Adjusters, Experts, Coverholders and Intermediaries
CHP Legal in numbers
2 offices (Milan and London)
10+ years delivering highly specialised top-quality services
10+ qualified lawyers
35,000+ claims managed since 2010